Therapists at Children’s Therapy Services work with children with any condition, disability or impairment that affects their ability to perform everyday activities.
- Infants with Developmental Concerns (e.g. Flattened head, Head turned to one side, Toe-walking)
- Neurological impairments (e.g. Cerebral Palsy)
- Physical disabilities (e.g. Spina Bifida, Muscular Dystrophy)
- Developmental delay and disabilities (e.g. Down Syndrome)
- Psychosocial problems (e.g. Autism Spectrum Disorder, chronic illness, psychiatric disorders)